Thursday 26 May 2011

Our Wedding Website



Well, this is my first post to the blog! How exciting! Somehow, I'm not surprised that I'm writing as a procrastination strategy from some research I'm supposed to be doing. I'm in the midst of writing a chapter on the Renaissance boy actor in productions of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew. Once I finish this in June I will be DONE my master's degree!


Back to the topic of this entry: my fiancĂ© and I are getting married in 57 days! I'm posting the link to our wedding website <3 He's still in Jeddah finishing up his teaching term at the moment while I'm trying to motivate myself to finish my master's research project. He'll be home on July 1st--Canada Day--and I want to be finished my work by then!


Wish me luck! xo


www.theknot.com/ourwedding/JuliePrior&KhalidTaufiq

2 comments:

  1. Matchfinder's Chettiyar matrimony offers amazing benefits to registered users. Find your Chettiyar soulmate today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! amazing post..
    For the best Philippines bride and groom profiles, register free on allyseek. Visit: Philippines Brides in UAE

    ReplyDelete