Thursday, 26 May 2011

Our Wedding Website



Well, this is my first post to the blog! How exciting! Somehow, I'm not surprised that I'm writing as a procrastination strategy from some research I'm supposed to be doing. I'm in the midst of writing a chapter on the Renaissance boy actor in productions of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew. Once I finish this in June I will be DONE my master's degree!


Back to the topic of this entry: my fiancĂ© and I are getting married in 57 days! I'm posting the link to our wedding website <3 He's still in Jeddah finishing up his teaching term at the moment while I'm trying to motivate myself to finish my master's research project. He'll be home on July 1st--Canada Day--and I want to be finished my work by then!


Wish me luck! xo


www.theknot.com/ourwedding/JuliePrior&KhalidTaufiq

1 comment:

  1. Matchfinder's Chettiyar matrimony offers amazing benefits to registered users. Find your Chettiyar soulmate today.

    ReplyDelete